Monday, January 23, 2012

Zehrakhatoon


My full name is Zehrakhatoon Sadikhusein Nurani. In this class, please call me Zehra. My native country is India. My native language is Hindi Gujrati. I can also speak Urdu, English and Hindi Gujrati. There are four people in my family; my daughter-in-law, son, grandson and granddaughter. My favorite foods are Chicken Biryani and fried chicken. I like reading the Quran bible. I like watching TV about nature. I came to the United States in 2009 because my husband died and I was alone. What I like about living in the U.S. is the calm, cool, clean city I live in and my family is with me. What I don’t like about living here is nothing. In my native country, I was a tailor. In the U.S., I don’t have a job. I started coming to ESL classes on September 9, 2011. My purpose for coming to school is to learn English.

-----------------------

Zehra is my name
Eid comes in the month of Ramadan
Happyday in America is Christmas
“Red Lobster” is a good restaurant.
America is a very beautiful country
Kitchen – I make my breakfast
Hobby –exercise every day
Apple is my breakfast
Tailoring is my hobby
Outside-playing game
O.K.
Never say “no” !

No comments: