Monday, January 23, 2012

Vannalin


My full name is Vannalin Kol. In this class please call me Vannalin. My native country is Cambodia. My native language is Cambodian. I can also speak English and Chinese. There are three people in my family; my dad , brother, and sister. My favorite food is Chinese food and vegetables. I like reading books about fairy tales. I came to the United States in 2007 because my family was all here and I thought it would be good for the future . What I like about living in the U.S. is safety. What I don’t like about living here is snow. In my native country, I was a hairdresser. In the U.S.,I do have a job. I started coming to ESL classes last year. My purpose for coming to school is to learn English.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did you get the name Vannalin?