Monday, January 23, 2012

Qing


Quickly get up at 7:00
In the morning.
Nice day.
Go to school to learn English.
-----------------------------------
My full name is Qing Wei. In this class Please call me Helen. My native country is China. My native language is Chinese. I can also speak little English. There are 3 people in my family: my husband, my daughter and me. My favorite food is seafood and vegetables. I like reading books about fiction, romance, and poetry. I like watching TV about news and movies. I came to the United States in June, 2005, because my husband lived and worked here. What I like about living in the U. S. is that I can be with my husband and my daughter together. What I don’t like about living here is there are many new things to learn and I don’t see my home, family and old friends. In my native country, I was an accountant. In the U. S., I don’t have a job. I started coming to ESL classes on Nov. 21, 2011. My purpose for coming to school is to learn English every day so I can find a good job.

No comments: