Monday, January 23, 2012

Coming to the US


I came to the U.S in 2007 from Ethiopia. The reason I came here is my husband lived here. I came here with my daughter. My trip was 17 hours first I went to Washington, D .C. I brought enjara, spices, gold, clothes, and pictures with me. I planned to come to the United States. On my first day in the U.S I saw wood lying on the ground here and nobody took it. Wood in my country is used for cooking food. I felt bad. The best thing about living here is there are laws and rules and if you work, you can have a good life .The worst thing about living here is the weather is sometime bad. I am homesick for my mom and sister in my native country. I would like to go back to my country and live there. I Iike my new life in the United States!

Hagare

No comments: