Monday, January 23, 2012

Hagare


My full name is Hagere Alen Demissie. In this class please call me Hagere. My native Country is Ethiopia. My native language is Amharic. I can also speak a little English. There are 4 people in my family: my husband and two daughters. My favorite food is Enjera. I like reading books about religion. I like watching TV about everything. I came to the United States in 2007 because my husband lived here. What I like about living in the U.S. is there are laws and people follow them. What I don’t like about living here is I don’t have family here and weather is cold. In my native country, I was an assistant at Mother Theresa Charity. In the U.S., I have a job as a PCA. I started coming to ESL classes in 2011. My purpose for coming to school is to speak and read English.

------------------------------------------

Home is where I eat lunch.
Apple is good fruit.
Geography is a good subject.
Ethiopia is my country.
Reading Bible.
Eating Enjera almost every day.

No comments: