Monday, January 23, 2012

Margarita


My name is Margarita. I love
Apples. I love
Rice. I
Go school.
Orange is my favorite fruit.
-------------------------------------
My full name is Margarita Maltseva. In this class please call me Margarita. My native country is Russia. My native language is Russian. I can also speak English. There are 4 people in my family: my husband, two daughters, and me. My favorite food is sweets. I like reading books about history. I like watching TV about news. I came to the United States in 2011 because my family lives in the US. What I like about living in the U.S. is the good life, freedom and good future for my children. What I don’t like about living here is tornadoes. In my native country, I was a student. In the U. S., I don’t have a job. I started coming to ESL classes in May 2011. My purpose for coming to school is to study English.

No comments: