Monday, January 23, 2012

Rgbe


My full name is Rgbe Berhe. I come from Ethiopia. My native language is Amharic. I speak a little English. There are five people in my family. I live with my family. My favorite food is fresh rice, chicken and pizza. I like to read books about school. I like to watch TV about news, movies and reality shows. I came to the U.S. in 2010 because my family is here. What I don’t like about living here is nothing. What I like about the U.S. is school. In my native country, I was a store seller. Now, in the U.S., I have a job. I started coming to ESL class in 2011 to learn English words and writing. I like my teacher. I am learning English. My goal is to go further and learn more English so something good can happen.

---------------------------------
Apples

Apples are Rgbe’s favorite fruit.
Love my family.
Weather is good.
Answers I don’t have.
Yes, I can do this!
Serious is my attitude.

No comments: