Monday, January 23, 2012

Bostan


My full name is Bostan Haris. In this class please call me Bostan. My native country is Bosnia and Herzegovina. My native language is German. I can also speak German, Serbo-Croatian, and English. There are four people in my family: my wife and two kids. My favorite food is pita. I like watching TV about football. I came to the United State in October 1998 because there is a war in my country. What I like about living in the U.S. is everything is better in the U.S. What I don’t like about living here is there are no jobs. In my native country, I was a machine engineer. In the U.S., I don’t have a job. I was laid off. I started coming to ESL classes in 2011. My purpose for coming to school is to speak better English to have a good conversation.

No comments: