Monday, January 23, 2012

Coming to the US


I came to the U.S. in 2010 from Belarus. The reason I came here is my husband’s brother invited us to the U.S. I came here with my husband, my son, and my daughter. My trip was 24 hours. First I went to Germany. I brought clothes documents and books with me. I planned to come to the United States. On my first day in the U.S., I felt happy and tired at the same time. On my first day in the U.S., I ate and slept. The best thing about living here is my children go to school and we have a car. The worst thing about living here is nothing. I am homesick for my mother and friends in my native country. There are many criminals in my native country. I wouldn’t like to go back to my country and live there. I like my new life in the United States.

Aksana

No comments: