Monday, August 9, 2010

Saca


My name is Saca. I am from Bosnia. I like to wake up early in the morning, go to work and spend afternoon with my family. Every day I enjoy walking with my husband to get fresh air. I don’t like to drink any alcohol, because I drive and I need my driver’s license. I enjoy watching soccer, because I understand the way they play. If I could I would like to have a dog for a pet. A special German shepherd is a very nice dog. In this country, my favorite food is pizza. I like to bake it at home, it’s fresh. I like to read books about romance. I picture people in my mind. I do watch TV programs mostly about cooking food. I can try something on my own. What I can do very well is make same food in old way. If I had enough money I would buy a big public kitchen to cook for hungry people. If I can change my life, I would like to go back to live in Chicago. What I like about living here is I meet people from all the world and I learn more about them every day.

No comments: