Monday, August 2, 2010

Me













My is Jamila I come from Oromia iam aday person because I go to school.
My favorite is read a book I like read a book because i like to read English very well. I enjoy with my family .because I have big family and I have three children my oldst child name GANAME ,JAFFER ,and SABONTU thy are two girl and one boy . I don,t like pizza because I nevery ate in my country . a sport I enjoy is footeball I like to play football because in my country we alwas plaed foot ball . I would like to have a cow because in my country we have alat of cows for milk and meat . my favorite food in this country rice because in my country we have rice .i like to cookie rice to my family .most of the time we like to eat rice .i like read book a bout reliagen .because in my country my mom and my dad teach me about religen I like to teach my children about my religen .i like watcheng tv programs about wrld .because I want kwon what happen I n the world . samething ican do very well is I do their. Because I have two dougher . ido ffor them every three to four days a week . if ihad enough money ,i would buy ...

Jamila

No comments: