Monday, August 9, 2010

Me


My name is Seng. I am from Laos. I came to America 5 years ago. I am a day person, I wake up early to prepare food gfor my husband, clean the house, and wash the colthes. My favorite pastime is to help my friend fix the house. after we finish, my husband and I go shopping at the North town Mall. I enjoy cooking every day for my family and I wait for my husband to get home and we eat dinner together every day . I don`t like cold weather because it`s too cold for me. Maybe in the future we move to Florida and I can go to the beach. I enjoy to watch Tennis on T V with my husband and we eat sushi and shrimp with cocktail sauce for snack, I don`t have a pet because my husband and I don`t like it. I saw my neigbor dog “ do his bussiness’’. on the yard near my house. It stunk. My favorite food in this country is sandwich, Roast beef, chicken salad, beef stew and hamburger. It`s very delicious. For dessert I eat ice cream and pie. I like reading books about History and cartoons with my step grand daughther. I like watch television programs about Heath and cooking. I watch T V Eco programs my language for people don`t know English. They explain about heath and safety. Something I can do very well is make American food: Roast beef, beef stew, and I can make turkey for Thanksgiving. If I had enough money, I would buy a new house and nobody bother me again, if I could change my life, I would like to have a baby.

No comments: