Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About Me

I am Brilla Joy Amurao- Kociemba. I’m from Philippines; I am a day person because I like to start my work during the day. My favorite past time is to go shopping and see movies with my husband or friends. I enjoy my driving and going on road trips. I also enjoy watching car racing and motor racing. I would like to have a bird or a cat for a pet because I don’t have a baby to carry. My favorite food is beef broccoli (stir fry) or chicken teriyaki because those are good for our health. I am not fond of reading books but sometimes I read stories about love and a story from rugs to reaches. I like watching television about family or married couples. I also like to clean my house because I want to live in a clean place. If I could change my life, I would like to bring my mom and dad here. I like living here because it’s a very nice clean city and good government. What I don’t like about living here is the cold weather because I’m not used to it. I am used to warm weather like my own country.

Brilla

No comments: