Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About Me

My name is NGUYEN SI TRONG. I’m from Vietnam. I came to the U.S 6 months ago. I’m a day person because I don’t have a job. I enjoy swimming pool in the summer. I don’t like Baseball, but I like Soccer. I always watch live national soccer on sport television. I would like to have a little dog for a pet. My favorite food in this country is pizza because It’s delicious food and I ate it for the first time, sometimes I read books about history in my free time. I like to watch news and programs about the world on television every day. Something I can do very well is fix electronics, if I had enough money, I would buy a big house for my family. If I could change my life, I would study mechanism at University. What I like about living here is nice weather and quiet. What I don’t like about living here is jobs are hard and it is very cold in winter.

Sitrong

No comments: