Monday, August 9, 2010

Hugo























My name is Hugo. I’m from Mexico. I’m 30 years old. I come in this country in November 2003. I can’t forget the day when my father and I moved to Minnesota. The first months I was exited but when I found my first, job in a big company the job was not easy to do. My favorite pastime is to play basketball, play video games, read, and watch TV.
I enjoy my family, friends and every day of my life.
I don’t like to get up in the morning. I wake up at 5:30 in the morning and get ready for work every day Monday through Sunday.
My favorite sport is basketball, American football.
I would like to have a pit-bull for a pet.
My favorite in this country is hamburgers, pizza, chicken wings, and pies.
I like to read books about crime, action, and horror.
I like to watch shows about crime, action and horror.
What I can do very well is cook,pl

No comments: