Monday, August 9, 2010

Nguyet


















My name is Nguyet. I’m from VietNam. I came to America about 3 years ago. Now I’m studying English at Blaine. I’m in level 4. I like to study English, but it is not easy for me to learn English. I don’t have enough time to study, because I have to work. After work I come to nail school to find a new second job and come to ESL school. Then I go home to cook and clean my house. I have a lot of things to do in my house. My parents are very old, so I must help them. But I’m trying to learn English very well. If I can speak and write English well, I can take care of myself and my family better. I hope in the future I can find a good boyfriend and get married. It is hard for me to find a good guy. I love babies. When I have time I like to cook for my family and my friends who come to my house to enjoy food. We tell funny stories. Sometimes I go to fish at Coon Rapids Dam or drive the boat in the river. I like my house by the river. It’s very nice. My hobbies are traveling around the world, collecting jewelry, watching movies, listening to music and reading magazines. I like to eat sea food, sushi, fresh fruits, beef steak. I like to drink tea, cocktail, and fruit juice. I would like have a house by the sea and have a lot of money. Then I can take care of my family and help people with cancer and children with no family. I don’t like people who lie to me and smoke. I don’t like to drive a car either. After I had an accident, I’m scared to drive a car.

No comments: