Monday, August 9, 2010

Otilia
















My name is Otilia. I’m from Romania. My favorite pastime is swimming for two hours. I usually go with my friends shopping to the Mall of America for five hours every two weeks. I don’t like Minnesota winter because it is very cold. I would like to have an outside dog for a pet. My favorite food in this country is meat on the grill and rice because it’s cooked very fast. I like reading religion books because I go to church every weekend. I like to watch Animal Planet on TV. What I can do very well is to clean my house. I am a day person because every day I get up at five a clock. I go to work after six o’clock. I also go to school to improve my English language. If I had enough money I would like to buy a laptop for my son to use for his home work. If I could change my life I would like to bring my brother to the US to live together. I like a good life of giving good education to my son and good opportunity to find a good job. What I don’t like about living here is that there are no tall mountains in Minnesota.

No comments: