Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About Me

My name is Arlen. I am from CostaRica. I’m a day person, because I work during the day. I come to school at noon.
My favorite pastime is dancing I go at some time on Saturday. I like going shopping very much. I don’t like sleeping too much. I sleep only 7 hours a day. My sport favorite is basketball but I can play because my ankle hurts now. I would like to have pet but here is very difficult because I like horse and do not have space at home. My favorite food is seafood I like fish, shrimp
I like reading books about history. I like watching television more when the title is about animal because I like the life of every animal. Something I can very well is clean my house because I don’t have time and I am too tired. If I had enough money, I would buy a racing car because I like speed. If I could change my life, I would change my situation and bring my family here. I like Minnesota because there are more jobs and more security. What I don’t like here is the weather, because sometimes, it is very hard because there is too much snow and too cold.

Arlen

No comments: