Monday, August 9, 2010

Nou


My name is Nou Vang. I am from Laos. I am a single man. I am a day person because I have to wake up at 5:00 A.M. In the morning I go to work. My favorite pastime is hunting because I love it. It’s so great and very enjoyable. I enjoy to listen to music in a car or in my house. I also like other music for example Lao, Thai, Chinese and English songs. I don’t like baseball because it’s boring for me to watch. It’s not my favorite game. A sport I enjoy is cameball and soccer. After school my friends and I play cameball and soccer together. I would like to have a bird too. I loved birds when I lived in Laos. I had a bird with beautiful colors. Now, my favorite food in this country is pizza. But the first time I tried it I didn’t like it. I like to read books about Hmong History and World History. I need to know Hmong History and I need to know World History too. It’s important to know it. What I can do very well is fixing bike’s tired and other too. If I had enough money, I would buy a house and a car to take care my family. If I could change my life, I would get my GED and go to college. What I like about living here is economy. There are opportunities for me to learn anything what I want in my future. What I don’t like about living here is winter because in the winter it’s too cold for me.

No comments: