Monday, August 2, 2010

Me





















My name is Beatriz. I am from Mexico. I am a day person. My favorite pastime is planting flowers. Because I like flowers my husband gives me flowers once a month. I enjoy my family because they are very important for me. I like watching television programs about animals. My children like them too. I like reading books about God because it is interesting to study about God. I don’t like to wash dishes because it is very boring. My daughter says the same. What I don’t like about living here are cold winters and my children can’t play in the yard. What I like about living here is I live in a nice house. My children and I clean the house; they help me in my home. I would like to have a dog for a pet. My children want a dog. My favorite food in this country is hamburgers and my family likes them too. Something I can do very well is cook. Sometimes I don’t want to cook very well because I am tired. A sport I enjoy is baseball; it is an exercise for me. If I could change my life, I would go to college. Then my family would have a better life.

Beatriz

No comments: