Monday, August 9, 2010

Lydie
























My name is Lydie. I am from Congo. I am a day person now. Maybe in the future I can change to a night person. My favorite pastime is watching television in the morning. I like to watch action and historic movies and cartoons and also like to go shopping in the afternoon. I enjoy to have my own business, to buy something in America and sell it in my country. I don’t like winter in Minnesota because it’s too cold. A sport I enjoy is soccer. I like to go to the stadium to watch it live because in my country I was a journalist reporting soccer. I would like to have a dog for a pet because a dog is good company for the person. My favorite food in this country is sandwich and pizza. I like reading books about love. I like watching television programs about health because they help me understand many things in medicine. I would like to go study nursing and cooking because I like to cook. I need to learn how to cook American food. If I had enough money I would buy tickets to visit my family because I miss them. If I could change my life I would bring my family here because I love them so much. What I like about living here is school is free for children. In my country people pay a lot of money for school. What I don’t like about this country is to pay taxes and bills. It’s expensive but in my country we don’t pay a lot of money for bills and taxes.

No comments: