Monday, August 9, 2010

Arturo







My name is Arturo. I am from Mexico City. My favorite pastime is watching TV or movies with my family. Sometimes we go to the movies, I enjoy to play soccer with my friends in the park. I don’t like winter because in my country it is warm. A sport I enjoy watching is soccer. With my friends, I would like to have five roosters because I would like them to fight in my house. My favorite food in this country is when my family makes a carne asada. I like reading books about horses because I like the farm and I remember my country and my friends.
I like watching TV about history because I’m learning something about the country. Something I can do very well is working in the garden or cleaning the house. If I had enough money I would like to travel to Mexico City. If I could change my life I would like to finish my school and get GED. What I like about living here is that my family is happy and I had a nephew born here. What I don’t like about living here is because it is too cold in winter.

No comments: