Monday, August 2, 2010

Me
















My name is yer ha I come from Vientiane, Laos. I am a day person because I don’t have a job yet. Now I am a house wife and I’m learning English. If I could change my life, I would bring my family here. My favorite pastime is hiking because my husband and I like to hike around the Bunker Hills, park every day. A sport I enjoy is soccer because my husband likes to play soccer. I would like a cat for a pet; my husband likes it, too. My favorite is vegetables. I cook vegetables for my family we eat dinner together every day. I made vegetables gar den in my back yard. I don’t like cheese and milk. I don’t have time to watch television programs too much. If I have time I like to watch about Animals. I enjoy my family. Some thing I can do very well is cook. If I have enough money, I would buy a car because my car is too old. What about living here is freedom. What I don’t like about living here is winter because it is too cold for me. When I have time I like to read books about love.

Yer

No comments: