Monday, September 20, 2010

My Favorite Store


















My favorite store is Kohl’s. I like it because it has beautiful skirts, dresses, jeans, and shoes. The employees are nice. It’s different because it’s cheap. I like Kohl’s because it is sale there every month. I like to go there with my family.

Awien
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite store is JC Penny. I like JC Penny because is a big store, has different departments and the employees are nice. It’s in Anoka. I buy clothes, shoes and watches. The store is clean; it’s far from my house. I go to the store with my husband.

Evelina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Sears. I like it because of different departments and price. The employees are friendly and nice.

Loida
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The store always has sales and different style, the store is very clean and customer service is good. The store has various size and has clothes for women’s and men’s. The store open 9:00 Am to 9:00 pm, I like go with my friends for the different opinion for the clothes.

Saymond

No comments: