Monday, September 13, 2010

A Good Place to Visit in My Country


I am from Belarus. My country is in central Europe, near Russia, next to Poland. A good time to visit my country is in summer: June and July. The weather is nice, everything is green. If you come to Belarus, I think you should visit the National Library. It is located in Minsk, near Independence Avenue, next to the subway “East” and the bus station “Moskovski”. It has 17 floors. It is diamond shaped. You can go to the top of the building and see the whole city. You can see many reading rooms, conference rooms, computer rooms, and a cafĂ©. You can try national food. I think you will have lots of fun it you go to the National Library.

Sviatlana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.I read the new works by students that you are put.Svetlana Malec told
about the National Library of Belarus.But the photo that you posted is not a
library.National Library of my country is a huge and very beautiful building.It
has the shape of the diamond. Belorussian people know, then more person read
those smarter than they..............!
P.S You can see on the Internet National Library of
Belarus, and you'll agree with me that this library is really beautiful,
especially at night.

By Iryna