Monday, September 13, 2010

A Good Place to Visit in My Country


I am Hmong. I am from Laos. My country is in Southeast Asia between Thailand and Vietnam. A good time to visit my country is in the fall: August, September, and October. The weather is nice and people like to go the park. If you visit Laos, you should go to the Statue “Vaxienkhoung.” It is a good place to visit. It is in downtown Vientiane near the river Makhong across from Thailand and Laos. It is a large temple in Laos. It looks like a big and nice person. There about 6-7 stores in front of the temple where you can buy waters and fruits. The statue is in the middle. There are trees around the temple. If you go there, you can take pictures and walk around the temple and look at the statue or the river Makhong. I think you will have lots of fun if you go to the statue Vaxienkhoung in Laos.

Yer

No comments: