Monday, September 13, 2010

A Hit and Run


Last month the worst day was about my car at school. I always checked around the car before I left the parking lot.
That day I discovered my car had major damage as someone had hit the side of my car while I studied at school I couldn’t open the door because it had a problem. Sadly, I didn’t know who did that. I felt sad about it. I didn’t believe that was my car .I carefully double checked again about license tab numbers because I wanted to make sure it was my car .Then I reported to the lady inside the office on the first floor and one security office from school followed me to my car. He called the police to come to school. After several minutes when the police checked my car “big damage,” he said, and the policeman asked me some questions for examples “driver’s license, insurance card”. Lastly, the policeman gave me his name and phone numbers. Next, I reported to my insurance people who estimated about $4,000 for my car. I needed to fix it; therefore, I must pay $500 deductable for them.
Right now, I am still not happy when I remember that worst day.

Phuong

No comments: