Monday, September 13, 2010

Laos

I am from Laos. My country is in Asia. There are five million people. The people in my country are hard workers. They like to work on farms. When we have free time we like to visit our family. The weather in my country is warm and rainy. When it is sunny, it is nice to go outside. The best time to visit my country is in November, because we celebrate Hmong New Year and the girls and the boys throw the ball together. Typical foods in my country are rice, meat, and vegetables. One problem is that my country has no jobs. One thing that is better in my native country than in the U.S. is rice and fruit. One thing that is better in the U.S. than in my country is freedom. What I miss most about my native country are my parents. One interesting thing about my native country is that $100 U.S. is one million kip in Laos.

Ger

No comments: