Monday, September 13, 2010

The story about “One day “.


I will tell you about my wedding. The wedding is a beautiful act in the life of people. A strong pair is very welcome in society. This happened in my life one day. I met my prince who rode on a white horse. I felt very happy. I was 25 years old and my husband was 27 years old. Our wedding was very nice. At our wedding more than 500 people (friends and relatives) came to celebrate together. There also was a lot of food that was delicious and tasty. The Christian music was very nice and the program was very interesting. The wedding started at 10:00a.m and ended at 6:00p.m. After that my husband and I, and many friends went to the forest in the middle of marvelous nature. There we took pictures and sang songs. The friends hit their forks on their plates and that meant we must kiss. Also, all together we ate a cake. Then, one of our friends took my shoes and put them in a tree far away. The friends asked of my spouse $1000 or he must carry me to look for my shoes. He found my shoes with me in his arms. It was very funny and interesting. At the time of our weeding fourteen years ago. We are always happy, even if we have problems, but together and by means of God, the life is passing. I love my husband and he loves me. And together we have two children ,a daughter, Manuela who is 13 years old ,and a son ,Marius,who is nearly 12 years old . God bless us. And our family is happy.

Dina

No comments: