Monday, September 13, 2010

A Problem in USA 1990


I remember the first day I went to ESL school in USA .In the morning I went to the bus to school. My friend showed me the bus numbers to get school. So I got the right bus and came to school. I was scared but very happy at School when I finished school, I came back to the same bus station but this time the bus had a different I thought it was the same bus as last time. The bus driver drove me about a hours. I felt very scared because nobody was on the bus. Later that bus driver asked me something but I did not understand what he said and then he did not talk any more. Finally the bus stopped inside the bus station. I almost cried. He went inside the office to do something. About ten minutes later I saw a police car come. He talked with the bus driver and then asked me where I live or something about a phone. It was lucky I understood and gave the police my phone number and the police took me home. I was very happy to get home and said thank you a lot. The police man laughed and he said something, but I think he said do not worry, take care. That was my first day I went to school in USA.

Vuong

No comments: