Monday, September 13, 2010

Moldova

My name is Liubovi. I am from Moldova. My country is in Europe. People in my country are sometimes friendly and sometimes angry because there are no jobs in my country and that is a problem. When we have free time we like to visit friends, drink coffee or tea, and children like to play together. The weather in my country is warm; in fall it rains. The best time to visit my country is summer because of nice weather. Typical foods in my country are vegetables, rice, potatoes, and pork. One thing that is better in the U.S. than in my country is hospitals, schools, and freedom. What I miss most about my native country is my friend and my three sisters. Some people plant vegetables at home. One interesting thing about my native country is women don’t drive.

Liubovi

No comments: