Monday, September 13, 2010

Mexico

I am from Mexico City. My country is in North America. There are 10,000,000 people. The people in my country are hard workers. They like to work on farms, in shops, factories, and supermarkets. When we have free time, we like to dance, shop, go to the park, and visit the family. The weather in my country is warm and rainy. When it is sunny it is nice to go outside. The best time to visit my country is in December. In that time we have parties. I visit my family and it’s nice to be together. The typical food in my country is tamales, tacos, fajitas. Some typical jobs in my country are farmer, teacher, and working at the market. One problem in my county is no jobs and no money. One thing that is better in my native country than in my country is the government, security, jobs, and schools. What I miss most about my native country is my family. One interesting thing about my native country is one dollar is 10 pesos. College is very expensive.

Angie

No comments: