Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Favorite Holidiay

When  I was  a  child, my  favorite  holiday  was  Christmas because all  my  family  come  together.  A special way we celebrate these holidays was will different   clothes and food. We celebrated birthdays in my native country. When I was a child my parents celebrated parties  and  my  friends  come  to  my  house . We played and celebrated together in my native country, On New Year’s Day we celebrate from December 31 starting at 9:00 pm to January 1st  3 or 4 am in the morning. In my country, we change gifts on Valentines Day. The most popular holiday of the year in my country is Christmas on Christmas everybody celebrates and everybody is happy. The holiday in this country, I most enjoy is Christmas because I do not work. We create a holiday here, I’ve celebrate these American holiday 4 july to of was my first holiday in America.

Luciano

No comments: