Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebration

When   I  was a  child ,my  favorite  holidays   was  new  year.  A  special  way  we  celebrated  this  holiday  was  good  party  go  to  the  friend  house  and  enjoyed  the  party.  We  celebrations   birthdays   in  my  native  country  by  purchased  the  cake  and  lot  of   my  friend  come  home   and   celebrated   the  birthday  party  In  my  native  country, new  year’s  day  is  celebrated  on  January 1. The  biggest  difference  between  wedding  celebrations  in  my  native  country  and  this  country  is  go  to  people  church  and  my  country  is  go  people  temple.  In my native country, we exchange gifts at these holidays.  Everybody   gave to your friend gifts. All people eat good food and sweet. We are exchange the gifts. The most popular holiday of the calendar year in native my native country is new year of all the holiday in this country, I most enjoy new year, New year is my Favorite because my Friend all of together celebrated All of my friend celebration the party. We should create a holiday to celebrate every year. Since coming here, I’ve  celebrated these American holidays Christmas. I like the Christmas holiday.

Birjit

No comments: