Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native Country spring begins on 1st March and end on 31 May .The average spring temperature in my native country is 10-20degree.In my native country, we get about 1-2 feet of rain in the spring. Some spring holidays we celebrate in my native country are Ester and 8th march, Mather Day, and 9th May Veterans Day. If you plan to visit my native country in spring, be sure to wear dresses, shorts, skirt. An activity I do indoors in the spring is watch TV and read. An activity I do outdoors in the spring is to play soccer and walk. Spring makes me feel good because I like warm and every by thing is green. In my native country, the best seasons of the year are spring and summer. Where I live how the best seasons of the year are spring and summer…..
Afanasie

No comments: