Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Favorite Holiday

When I was a child, my favorite holiday was New Year. A special way we celebrated this holiday was eating, drinking .Everybody wearing clothes and enjoying a dance to getter to have fun. WE don’t have Celebrate birthdays in my native country because; we don’t know the date born; only parents know. In my native country, New year’s day is celebrated on  April/13,14,15.The biggest difference between wedding celebrations in my native country and this country is a difference, they celebrations Today at the bride’s house some time they dance together, drinking and eat.The most popular holiday of the calendar/year in my native country is New Years of all the holiday in this country, I have most enjoy thank’s giving and Christmas,because thecountry have onederful holiday,we should create.

Khamsay

No comments: