Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebration

When I was a child, my favorite holiday was Christmas. A special way we celebrate this holiday was we went to church, made different foods, eat in family, dance and drank. We celebrate birthday in my native country by a small party with friends and family. In my native country, New Year’s Day is celebrated on 1st of January. The biggest difference between wedding celebrations in my country and this country is your guests are almost all people who you known. In my native country we exchange gifts at these holidays; Christmas, New Year and Easter. The most popular holiday of the calendar year in my native country is New Year. Of all the holidays in this Country, I most enjoy Thanks giving and Christmas because I tried other kinds of food who are not in my country. We should create a holiday to celebrate Mother’s day. Since coming here, I’ve celebrate these American holidays: Thanks giving, Christmas and New Year.

Gisele

No comments: