Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Favorite Holiday

When I was child, my favorite holiday was Christmas. A special way we celebrated this holidays was stay with my family or go to party .We celebrate birthdays in my native by you just say happy birthday sometimes give me a gift. In my country, News year’s is celebrated on 01 January (date). The biggest difference between wedding celebrations in my native country and this country is there isn’t any different when we celebrate wedding .In my native country, we exchange gifts at these holidays only Christmas and New Year. The most popular of the calendar year in my native country is Car naval, we celebrated for three days. Of all the holidays in this country, I most enjoy Christmas is my favorite because I always had fun and also dinner with my family and friends. We should create holidays to celebrate le language because in the America there many different language .Since coming here, I’ve celebrated these American holidays: New year day, Memorial day, Independence day , Christmas  day ,Thanks giving  day.

Guirlande

No comments: