Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Favorite Holiday

When I was a child my favorite holiday was Christmas because was born.  JESUS    , A special way we celebrated this holiday was cooking special food And going to Church .We celebrate birthday in MOLDOVA by having friends And family .In my native country, New Year day is celebrated December 31 And January 14 The biggest difference between wedding celebrations in my native  Country and this country is Thanksgiving . In my native country we exchange gifts  At these holidays; Christmas because It is nice to gifts The most popular holiday Of the calendar year in my native country is Christmas because …Of all the holiday in my country . I most enjoy Christmas and Thanksgiving because I like them. We should create a holiday to celebrate really Crazy People because I like .Sind coming here I’ve celebrate these American holidays Thanksgiving   Christmas and New Yare.

Afanasie

No comments: