Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter

Winter in my Country

Winter in Moldova is warmer than winter in Minnesota. In my native country winter begins in the month of December and is finished in the month of March. Something I enjoy doing here in the winter is making snowmen or snow angels. The best thing about winter is Christmas and New Year. I like winter holidays. When I was younger, I liked to wear gloves and boots. Sometimes I like to stay at home and watch TV and drink hot tea or hot chocolate. The best thing about winter is taking pictures. I like winter if I see trees covered in snow. The worst thing about winter is that it’s slippery. I like winter in Minnesota better that winter in Moldova.

Winter Break

On December 17, 2010, we had our last day of school. Our winter break started. Leyla visited her family. Aliaksandr doesn’t like winter. Agnes went to a restaurant and ate pizza. Mehmed gave money as a gift and made a snowperson. Ivan likes winter. Tina played games. Lon went last-minute shopping. Gennadiy felt happy. Viktar played snowballs with children and saw a movie. Aliaksandr visited friends. Maria was very busy. Lilian slept a lot. Duaa didn’t celebrate Christmas. Yolanda cooked lots of food. Gisma stayed at home a lot. Senad didn’t watch TV at all. We came back to school on January 3, 2011, after our two-week winter break.

Liubovi

No comments: