Monday, February 14, 2011

My Class

My name is Thanh. I’m from Vietnam. I speak Vietnamese. There are six people in my family. My favorite food is rice. My favorite color is white. Awien is from Sudan. She speaks Dinka. There are three people in her family. Her favorite food is fish. Her favorite color is white. Luciano is from Mexico. He speaks Spanish. There are 4 people in his family. His favorite food is rice. His favorite color is blue. Xeng is from Laos. She speaks Hmong. There are seven people in her family. Her favorite food is eggs. Her favorite color is pink. Mary is from Sudan. She speaks Nuer. There are four people in her family. Her favorite food is okra. Her favorite color is black. Tatyana is from Russia. There are 3 people in her family. Her favorite food is pelmine. Her favorite color is red.

Thanh

No comments: