Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter

Winter Break

On December 17, 2010 we had our last day of school. Our winter break started. Gisma saw a movie. Leyla visited her family. Agnes got money as a gift. Tina cooked lots of food. Ola went to a restaurant. Maria likes winter. Mai ate pizza. Duaa played games. Yolanda stayed at home a lot. Lon went last-minute shopping. Senad visited friends. Duaa played snowballs with children. Liubovi was very busy. Lilian slept a lot. We came back to school on January 3, 2011 after our two-week winter break.

Winter in My Country

Winter in Ukraine is similar to winter in Minnesota. When I was younger, I used to enjoy walking the forest in the winter. I like skiing and making snowmen and snow angels. The best thing about winter is Christmas. I like winter holidays. Something I don’t enjoy doing here in the winter’s staying at home. When I was younger I used to enjoy gloves and big warm boots. Something I enjoy doing here in the winter is skiing. The best thing about winter is Christmas and New Year. I like winter in Minnesota better than winter in Ukraine.

Ivan

No comments: