Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter

Winter in my Country

Winter in my country, Mexico, is very different than winter in Minnesota. In my country there is no winter, because it’s very hot. Sometimes it’s rainy or windy and cloudy. Sometimes it’s very sunny. In Mexico, I used the same clothes all year round. When it was very hot, sometimes I went swimming. The north part of my country is different because it’s cold in the mountains. I like all four seasons in Minnesota because I can see a change.

Winter Break

On December 17, 2010, we had our last day of school. Our winter break started.
Lon saw a movie. Agnes visited family. Duaa got money as a gift. Leyla cooked lots of food. Ola went to a restaurant. Ivan likes winter. Liubovi ate pizza. Tina gave money as a gift. Mehmed played games. Mehmed made a snow person. Mai stayed at home a lot. Ola went last-minute shopping. Gennadiy felt happy. Yolanda visited friends. Senad played snowballs with children. Yolanda was very busy. Gisma slept a lot. We came back to school on January 3, 2011 after our two week winter break.

Maria

No comments: