Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter in My Country

Winter in Sudan is very different from Minnesota. My country is warmer in winter. In my country it just rains throughout all the year. Sometimes it is cloudy in winter and some days you can’t see the sun even for six days. The good thing about winter in Sudan is that sometimes the temperature is 60 to 70F. Winter time in Sudan is sunny and people have a lot of activities to do in winter. People grow lots of things like corn, gardens, sugarcane, pineapples, papayas, oranges, grand-nuts, vegetables and all different kinds of food. People can walk and children can play outside in winter. People have special days in winter time. People sometimes ride boats at the rivers, they ride bikes in winter. People have a lot of activities to do in winter. They celebrate holidays, they have busy time. I like winter in Sudan. It was warmer than winter in Minnesota. I like snow but not when driving.

Agnus

No comments: