Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I remember...

I remember my childhood. When I was five years old my parents, three of my younger brothers and I lived in a small village called AL-Maih. It was near to Euphrates river in south of Iraq. The river would overflow seasonally in summer.
My oldest brother had a good summer. He looked for bird eggs, which made nest on the hills. He made a boat of a half of a barrel. I saw him jump hill to hill and the birds hovered around him. We all clapped when he arrived. That is one picture from many childhood memories. I would like to live in that time but the minute hand doesn’t go back again. We would like to do more than the dreamers without future because we live in real time. We will be getting from the childhood preachments to the advantage of others.

Nasir

No comments: