Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Parents and Children

In my native country Iraq the average family size is six.But 20 years ago ,the average family was nine to eleven people because the life was easy and not expensive.
I the U.S. the averagy family is 3 or 4 people.The mother in my country has these responsibilitis in raising childrens :help with their homework,cook,clean,wash clouths,………etc.
In my country, the averagy age for marriage is 32 to 35 years for men and for women it is 25 to 29 years old.But in the U.S. averagy marriage age is 27 years for men and 25 years for women.In my country the father first of all has to provide financial support, what the family needs,play with their children,care for the whole family ,bay things,transport the family ,..etc.
But in the U.S. fathers help with their family less.Father provides financial support,care emotional support.I remember in my country the mothers sometime work and sometimes doesn’t work.
When I think about “parenting style”, I understand that all countries are different.I belive the structure and idea for oarents and children is different in the U.S. than in Iraq . In my country permissive style is used approximately 20% of the time, authoritarian -10%,outhoritative-66%. This is sometimes a problem because I don’t understand why people

Ahmad

No comments: