Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I remember...

I remember my family. My family was very nice. I remember being with my father and my mother when they carried me to the fair in my county. They bought candy and balloons for my brothers, sisters and me. I also remember my school friends. We played in the street and field. My friends were very nice too. I remember my uncles and aunts when they came to visit my home. My mother prepared food for us and we were very happy. I remember when my cousins came to my house. We played many games. I remember the traditions and holidays in my country because they are very different than here. I love my traditions and food. I remember the family parties because they were fun. We enjoyed them together and we were very happy. I remember all my friends and neighbors. They were very nice. I remember music band when we went to the county fair. It was beautiful. I miss all of these. I remember my friends when I went to the dance and enjoyed it a lot. We enjoyed a lot of dancing and my friends were very good. I also remember my school teachers. They were excellent. I have many great memories of my childhood.

Olivia

No comments: