Monday, December 16, 2013

Let me introduce myself


My name is Dung. In this class call me is Dung. My native is Viet Nam. My native language is Vietnamese. I can also speak English. There are six people in my family: my mother, three sisters and two brothers. My favorite food is fish, beef, chicken and rice. I like reading books about history and cooking. I like watching the TV about cooking and action movies. I also like the “Ellen” show. I came the United States in 2006,because my husband lives here .What I don’t like about living here is I can’t drive a car because of snow. In my native country I was an office work. In the United State I have a job. I started coming to ESL class on October 21, 2013. My purpose for coming to school is I want to go to a doctor by myself and get better at my job.

No comments: