Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I remember...

I remember my own radio. I woke up every morning at 8:30 am, and I switched on my radio to listen to my favorite program on “Almadena FM” and the name of the program was “Good Morning, Syria!” First thing I listened to my favorite singer Fairoz. Her voice was very special and when I listened to her voice I remember my whole life in Syria. The best thing about this program was if you have a friend’s birthday, you can send his or her phone number to wish them a happy birthday. During the time of the program, it was like a surprise for your friend. I did this for my best friend Noor and she was happy. Now my special radio is in my house in Syria. I try to go back with my memory by listening to Fairoz’ songs because all the time in the morning I listened to her to remember beautiful memories with my friends and to remember my home ad my little black radio.

Fatima

No comments: