Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I remember...

I remember my father. I was very young. My body was very weak. I was often sick. For a long time I couldn’t go to kindergarten. Every morning my father took me to his work at the factory clinic meridians injection. My father knew painting is very nice. When lunch break he taught me painting Chinese. Sometimes taught me to play badminton. At the time China’s households don’t have a TV. Every week my father took me to nearby military clubs and cinema watch movies. When I felt tired he would carry me home, because my body was not very good. My father made me healthy. Every morning he went hiking, played badminton and did exercises with me. I slowly went back to being healthy when I was in high school. I was elected to the youth archery team.
My father was both a teacher and friend. He taught me many things. Although he is gone now, he will always live in my memory.

Jianping

No comments: